Guidance

Strategic School Improvement Fund: eligibility criteria for supported schools

Strategic School Improvement Fund eligibility criteria for supported schools.

Document

Strategic School Improvement Fund: eligibility criteria for supported schools

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email college.webteam@education.gov.uk. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.

Details

These eligibility criteria set out the characteristics of schools which are eligible to receive support through applications to the fund by teaching schools, multi-academy trusts and local authorities. In any one application, there must be at least 4 supported schools. Of the supported schools in any one application, at least 70% must meet one or more of these supported schools eligibility criteria. The remaining 30% of schools may be those that do not meet any of the eligibility criteria, but which local intelligence has identified as being in decline or at risk of decline. For further information on the types of schools in scope for support and all of the requirements for an eligible application, please see the main guidance page Strategic School Improvement Fund.

Contact

Strategic School Improvement Fund

Published 21 April 2017
Last updated 22 December 2017 + show all updates
  1. Updated Strategic School Improvement Fund eligibility criteria for supported schools.
  2. Updated Strategic School Improvement Fund: Supported Schools Eligibility Criteria
  3. First published.