Starcross and Cockwood tidal defence scheme
- Environment Agency
- Part of:
- Flood and coastal erosion risk management: current schemes and strategies and Flooding and coastal change
- First published:
- 15 July 2015
- Last updated:
- 14 December 2016, see all updates
The Environment Agency is proposing a tidal defence scheme for Starcross and Cockwood to reduce flood risk.
PDF, 1.22MB, 18 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The Starcross and Cockwood tidal defence scheme will provide better protection from flooding to more than 600 homes. The scheme was brought forward by 3 years as part of the March 2015 Budget announcement regarding the 6 year flood defence programme.
Published: 15 July 2015
Updated: 14 December 2016
- Updated Proposed timings and next steps.
- Flickr link added to public exhibition posters.
- Reference to October's public meeting details removed.
- Date and venue for public exhibition confirmed.
- Information added about the public exhibition on 16 October 2015.
- Date and details of the October public exhibition added.
- Date of public exhibition added.
- Date and venue of October public exhibition added.
- First published.