- Public Health England
- Part of:
- Proficiency testing for food, water and environmental microbiology
- 17 January 2014
- Last updated:
- 28 March 2017, see all updates
External quality assessment (EQA) scheme suitable for laboratories that routinely test for a range of food-borne pathogens and indicator organisms.
PDF, 28.1KB, 1 page
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This standard scheme sample schedule is for period 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018.
Published: 17 January 2014
Updated: 28 March 2017
- Updated standard scheme: sample schedule 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018.
- Updated sample schedule for 1 April 2016 to 31 March 2017.
- Updated sample schedule 1 April 2015 to 31 March 2016.
- First published.