HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) recognised Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) software from commercial suppliers.
Commercial software can be used to file SDLT over the internet.
- recommend or endorse any one product or service over another
- provide support for these commercial software supplier products
- assist with any difficulties - you must take up any problems or questions directly with the commercial software supplier
- assist with any problems contacting the companies listed
- guarantee that these links will work all of the time
HMRC isn’t responsible for:
- any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the use of this software
- accuracy of the contact details provided by commercial software suppliers
- content or reliability of these commercial software supplier websites and doesn’t necessarily endorse the views expressed within them
- availability of the linked pages
If you’re considering using a digital certificate, you must check that the software you’re using supports it.
Published: 1 October 2013
Updated: 15 September 2017
- Removed the product 'PRINTAForm version 6.07.00' from the supplier Peapod Solutions Ltd as it's no longer available.
- New vendor added to the list of commercial software suppliers.
- InfoTrack Limited has been added to the list of commercial software suppliers.
- Supplier Laserform has been updated.
- Linetime Limited has been added to the list of commercial software suppliers.
- Hoowla has been added to the list.
- First published.