Stamp Duty Land Tax: commercial software suppliers
HM Revenue and Customs recognised Stamp Duty Land Tax software from commercial suppliers.
Commercial software can be used to file Stamp Duty Land Tax forms over the internet.
HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) can’t:
- recommend or endorse any one product or service over another
- provide support for these commercial software supplier products
- assist with any difficulties - please take up any problems or questions directly with the commercial software supplier
- assist with any problems contacting the companies listed
- guarantee that these links will work all of the time
HMRC isn’t responsible for:
- any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the use of this software
- accuracy of the contact details provided by commercial software suppliers
- content or reliability of these commercial software supplier websites and doesn’t necessarily endorse the views expressed within them
- availability of the linked pages
If you’re considering using a digital certificate, you must check that the software you’re using supports it.
Published: 1 October 2013
Updated: 6 March 2017
- New vendor added to the list of commercial software suppliers.
- InfoTrack Limited has been added to the list of commercial software suppliers.
- Supplier Laserform has been updated.
- Linetime Limited has been added to the list of commercial software suppliers.
- Hoowla has been added to the list.
- First published.