A tool to help special free schools plan their budget.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 3.35MB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
PDF, 195KB, 7 pages
This budget planning tool is for:
- groups proposing to open a special free school for children with special educational needs or disabilities
- open special free schools
It gives an indicative funding allocation based on the size, phase and location of the school.
If you applying to open a special free school, you should also complete the application forms.
You can also read the special free schools revenue funding guide.
Published: 7 November 2014
Updated: 9 August 2017
- Updated financial template spreadsheet to include the correct rate for risk protection assurance.
- Updated both documents for the 2017 to 2018 academic year.
- Updated both documents for the 2016 to 2017 academic year.
- Revised both documents for the 2015 to 2016 academic year.
- All documents updated in February 2015 to reflect known changes to funding rates. Revised versions including 2015 to 2016 funding rates should be available at the end of March 2015.
- First published.