- Department for Education
- Part of:
- Special educational needs survey: closed collections
- 7 May 2015
- Last updated:
- 4 December 2015, see all updates
- Applies to:
Guide for local authorities completing data submissions for the 2016 special educational needs survey, commonly known as SEN2.
This guide contains information to help local authorities submit data for the SEN2 2016 survey. It includes:
- main changes from SEN2 2015
- notes on individual data items in the SEN2 survey
- a guide to recording SEN statements within 26 weeks
- a guide to recording education, health and care (EHC) plans within 20 weeks
Published: 7 May 2015
Updated: 4 December 2015
- Updated document. Changes are listed in the document’s version history.
- Updated document with v1.2, changes are listed in the document’s version history.
- Updated document with v1.1, changes are listed in the document’s version history.
- First published.