Southeastern rail franchise
Response to a request for information on the Southeastern rail franchise.
Ref: f0007302 PDF, 21.3KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Freedom of Information response about the Southeastern rail franchise including:
- how many Department for Transport ministers and special advisers use their trains
- the current departmental position on their franchise extension
- the dates, times and format of any intended consultation
- datasets showing their punctuality and cancellation figures
- the formula for calculating their performance statistics shown at stations