South Bristol link: inspector's report
- Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs and Department for Transport
- Part of:
- Highways Act inspectors' reports and decision letters, Local transport, and Road network and traffic
- First published:
- 22 October 2014
Inspector's report giving recommendations for the south Bristol link.
PDF, 559KB, 65 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This inspector’s report concerns an inquiry into the south Bristol link. The report features the inspector’s recommendations on the:
- North Somerset Council (South Bristol Link Classified Road) Side Roads Order 2013
- North Somerset Council (South Bristol Link) Compulsory Purchase Order 2013
- North Somerset Council (South Bristol Link) Compulsory Purchase Order (No 2) 2014
- a Section 19 application
The Secretaries of State for Transport and Environment, Food and Rural Affairs responded to the inspector’s report on 21 October 2014.
Published: 22 October 2014