South Bristol link: decision letter
- Department for Transport and Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs
- Part of:
- Highways Act inspectors' reports and decision letters, Local transport, and Road network and traffic
- First published:
- 22 October 2014
Explains the decisions of the Secretary of States for Transport and Environment, Food and Rural Affairs on the south Bristol link.
PDF, 151KB, 5 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This letter from the Secretaries of State for Transport and Environment, Food & Rural Affairs responds to an inspector’s report on the south Bristol link. The letter states that the Secretaries of State accept the conclusions and recommendations outlined in the inspector’s report.
The decision letter conveys the Secretary of State for Transport’s decision on the:
- North Somerset Council (South Bristol Link Classified Road) Side Roads Order 2013
- North Somerset Council (South Bristol Link) Compulsory Purchase Order 2013
- North Somerset Council (South Bristol Link) Compulsory Purchase Order (No 2) 2014
- a Section 19 application
Published: 22 October 2014