Information on flood risk for the Solway Tweed river basin district from 2015 to 2021 and a summary of the aims and actions needed to manage the risk.
The flood risk management plan (FRMP) is split into 7 documents. These are:
- the summary which gives a high level overview of the FRMP
- part A includes the legislative background and information for the whole river basin district (RBD)
- part B includes detail about each catchment, the flood risk areas and other strategic areas
- part C includes the measures identified to manage flood risk across the RBD
- the strategic environmental assessment statement of particulars includes the potential impacts on people and the environment when implementing the measures in the FRMP
- the habitat regulations assessment details the potential impacts on designated European sites when implementing the measures in the FRMP
- the Solway Tweed cross border working which outlines the arrangements for Solway Tweed RBD
These documents cover the English area of the Solway Tweed river basin district. The Solway Tweed FRMP for Scotland is on the SEPA (Scottish Environment Protection Agency) website.