Social housing choice framework
Guidance on the choices available to current social tenants, including Right to Buy, HomeSwap Direct and Right to Manage.
Ref: ISBN 9781409838050 PDF, 86.6KB, 13 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The social housing choice framework highlights:
- when social tenants are able to make choices about their housing
- where they can go to get more information
- how they can complain if believe they are not being offered a choice
Social tenants will be able to use the framework to easily see the choices they can make about:
- where to live
- the type of house to live in
- buying their home
- taking responsibility for how their home is managed
- getting involved in the repair and maintenance of their home