Non-levy apprenticeships growth requests
- Education and Skills Funding Agency
- Part of:
- Funding allocations and performance management for FE providers
- 19 August 2014
- Last updated:
- 28 June 2017, see all updates
- Applies to:
Use this form to submit requests for increases to your 16 to 18 and 19+ non-levy apprenticeship contract values for May 2017 to December 2017.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 165KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The first performance-management point for non-levy apprenticeships will now take place in July instead of August.
Providers can now submit requests for increases to 16 to 18 and 19+ non-levy apprenticeship contract values for May 2017 to December 2017.
Completed Growth Request forms must be sent to ProviderPerformanceManagement@sfa.bis.gov.uk and provider managers before 5.00pm on Tuesday 11 July.
The growth form includes sections for providers to complete on: expected demand, evidence of demand and planned levy starts. Providers must submit a growth request to be considered for an increase.
Once growth bids have been assessed, if the value of bids we wish to support amounts to more than the budget available, we may not be able to fund the full value of growth requested in each bid.
The second performance-management point will take place in October as set out in the apprenticeship funding and performance-management rules for training providers.
Published: 19 August 2014
Updated: 28 June 2017
- Updated non-levy apprenticeships growth request form.
- In preparation for performance-management point 2, we have published the 2016 to 2017 growth request form for 16 to 18 and 19 to 24 traineeships.
- Updated form for apprenticeships and traineeships growth requests 2016 to 2017.
- Updated growth request form for the apprenticeship and traineeship growth exercise: 2016 to 2017.
- 2015 to 2016 adult apprenticeships, 19 to 24 traineeships and 16 to 18 apprenticeship (including SFA-funded 16 to 18 traineeships) Growth and Virement Requests Form published.
- Editorial change to page made on 16 March 2016.
- Updated growth and virement request form published.
- Now published: Growth and Virement Requests: 2014 to 2015 Adult Skills Budget and 16 to 18 Apprenticeships (including 16 to 18 Traineeships)
- College ASB virement request form published.
- Updated growth and virement requests form.
- Amended growth request form has now been published.
- First published.