Severn river basin district river basin management plan
Part 1: Severn river basin district river basin management plan.
Ref: LIT 10315 PDF, 2.82MB, 108 pages
PDF, 2.76MB, 109 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document sets out the:
- current state of the water environment
- pressures affecting the water environment
- environmental objectives for protecting and improving the waters
- programme of measures, actions needed to achieve the objectives
- progress since the 2009 plan
It also informs decisions on land-use planning because water and land resources are closely linked.
It should be read in conjunction with the other RBMP documents.
Published: 18 February 2016
Updated: 18 February 2016
- See the revised plan approved by the Minister for the Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (Defra).
- First published.