Serious and organised crime local partnerships bulletin: March 2016
- Home Office
- Part of:
- Serious and organised crime local partnerships bulletin and Crime prevention
- 18 March 2016
March 2016 edition of the quarterly serious and organised crime local partnerships bulletin.
PDF, 1.36MB, 10 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This is the third edition of the quarterly serious and organised crime (SOC) local partnerships bulletin for March 2016.
The March 2016 edition includes:
- the work of the Gangmasters Licensing Authority
- practical tools to reduce fuel fraud
- case studies of successful local approaches in Bedfordshire and Surrey
- good practice examples from the UK’s Intellectual Property Office
You can find out how to submit an article to feature in a future edition.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or questions, please email SCOC.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published: 18 March 2016