- Home Office
- Part of:
- Serious and organised crime local partnerships bulletin and Crime prevention
- 1 August 2016
July 2016 edition of the quarterly serious and organised crime local partnerships bulletin.
PDF, 1.29MB, 8 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This is the fourth edition of the quarterly serious and organised crime (SOC) local partnerships bulletin for July 2016.
The July 2016 edition includes:
- introduction to West Midlands Police Prevent team
- anti-slavery partnerships
- troubled families programme
- Devon and Cornwall’s approach to local profiles
You can find out how to submit an article to feature in a future edition.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or questions, please email SCOC.email@example.com.
Published: 1 August 2016