This is the second edition of the quarterly serious and organised crime (SOC) local partnerships bulletin for December 2015.
The December 2015 edition includes:
- the work of the government agency intelligence network
- practical tools to disrupt and reduce a community’s vulnerability to SOC
- case studies of successful local approaches in Durham and Sussex
- planned guidance to improve the response to intimidation connected to SOC
- a survey on this bulletin
You can find out how to submit an article to feature in a future edition.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or questions, please contact us.