Serious and organised crime local partnerships bulletin: December 2015
- Home Office
- Part of:
- Serious and organised crime local partnerships bulletin and Crime prevention
- First published:
- 16 December 2015
December 2015 edition of the quarterly serious and organised crime local partnerships bulletin.
PDF, 2.26MB, 11 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This is the second edition of the quarterly serious and organised crime (SOC) local partnerships bulletin for December 2015.
The December 2015 edition includes:
- the work of the government agency intelligence network
- practical tools to disrupt and reduce a community’s vulnerability to SOC
- case studies of successful local approaches in Durham and Sussex
- planned guidance to improve the response to intimidation connected to SOC
- a survey on this bulletin
You can find out how to submit an article to feature in a future edition.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or questions, please contact us.
Published: 16 December 2015