Personal tax – guidance

Self Assessment: MPs and ministers (SA102MPM1)

A tax and National Insurance contributions (NICs) guide for MPs and ministers.


Help and further guidance about tax and NICs for MPs and ministers.

Self Assessment: Parliament (SA102MP)
Use supplementary pages SA102MP to record employment income on your SA100 Tax Return if you’re an MP or minister.