- Animal and Plant Health Agency
- Part of:
- Guides and forms for plant varieties and seeds applications and Crops and horticulture
- 1 October 2014
- Last updated:
- 18 September 2017, see all updates
- Applies to:
- England and Wales
Instructions for seed samplers on seed certification in England and Wales.
PDF, 1.01MB, 73 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document is for licensed seed samplers to help them in their official duties. It provides instructions on seed sampling as part of the seed certification process in England and Wales.
It provides guidance on:
- conditions and functions of a licensed seed sampler
- preparations before sampling
- sampling, sealing and labelling of seed lots
- dual sampling
- small packages
Published: 1 October 2014
Updated: 18 September 2017
- Instructions updated - August 2017
- Updated instructions - April 2017
- Updated instructions
- First published.