Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme - Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax reliefs: HS393 Self Assessment helpsheet
- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- Self Assessment forms and helpsheets: main Self Assessment tax return, Self Assessment forms and helpsheets: Capital Gains Tax, and Self Assessment
- 4 July 2014
- Last updated:
- 18 May 2017, see all updates
Claim Income Tax relief if you invest in Seed Enterprise Investment Schemes (SEIS).
Ref: HS393 PDF, 245KB, 6 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This guide is for investors claiming Income Tax relief, reinvestment relief and disposal relief under the SEIS.
Published: 4 July 2014
Updated: 18 May 2017
- Rates, allowances and duties have been updated for the tax year 2017 to 2018.
- Rates, allowances and duties have been updated for the tax year 2016 to 2017.
- Rates, allowances and duties have been updated for the tax year 2015 to 2016.
- First published.