Royal Military Canal: annual registration application form

This publication was withdrawn on

The Environment Agency no longer charge for unpowered boats to use the Royal Military Canal (RMC) between West Hythe Dam, Shorncliffe, Kent and Iden Lock, Cliffe End, East Sussex.

Application form for annual boat registration on the Royal Military Canal.