Ro-Ro ships: stowage and securing of vehicles code of practice
Guidance and information about the safety standards and procedures for roll-on/roll-off ships.
Ref: ISBN 9780115524936 PDF, 7.05MB, 38 pages
Order a copy (£13.00)
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This code of practice is for:
- classification societies
- shipowners and ship managers
- shipmasters and ship’s officers
- ship safety officials and anyone employed on ro-ro ships
- securing equipment manufacturers
- port authorities
- forwarding agents
- road hauliers
- freight vehicle manufacturers
- railway operators
- packers of containers and freight vehicles at inland depots