River Thames: unpowered boat application form
- Environment Agency
- Part of:
- River Thames: boat registration and application forms and Access to the countryside
- First published:
- 20 November 2012
- Last updated:
- 16 November 2016, see all updates
An application form for the registration of an unpowered pleasure boat on the River Thames.
Ref: LIT 7579 PDF, 356KB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Use this form to register an unpowered pleasure boat on the River Thames.
You can buy a visitor registration for either a powered or an unpowered boat at any River Thames lock when there is a lock keeper on duty. To buy your visitor registration at the lock you must complete the registration form they provide you with onsite, we cannot accept any other forms.
Do not use this form to register houseboats.
Published: 20 November 2012
Updated: 16 November 2016
- Application form updated for 2016/17.
- We have updated the application form for registration of unpowered pleasure boats.
- This form has been updated to a new version for 2015.
- First published.