Upper Medway Navigation: application for registration of a houseboat
- Environment Agency
- Part of:
- Upper Medway Navigation: boat registration and application forms and Access to the countryside
- 18 February 2014
- Last updated:
- 15 February 2017, see all updates
Application form to register a houseboat for an annual registration on the Upper Medway Navigation.
Ref: LIT 7896 PDF, 159KB, 4 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Some unpowered boats are eligible for houseboat registration. These are charged at 50 per cent of the private powered registration.
To qualify, boats must have:
- covered accommodation space (living space, storage space or similar).
- no engine, or have the engine/propulsion system removed or permanently disabled.
Published: 18 February 2014
Updated: 15 February 2017
- Updated form for 2017/18
- The form to register a houseboat has been updated.
- Updated form for 2015/16
- First published.