Grant funding for schools in the North West and South East to support inactive teachers who wish to return to teaching.
The National College for Teaching and Leadership invited the following institutions in the North West and South East to be involved in the Returners Engagement Programme pilot:
- School Direct lead schools
- higher education institutions (HEIs)
- multi-academy trusts (MATs)
- teaching school alliances (TSAs)
- school-centred initial teacher training providers (SCITTs)
The application round for grant funding to support inactive teachers who wish to return to teaching is now closed.
If you’re a former teacher wishing to return to teaching mathematics, physics, or a modern foreign language in the North West and South East please visit Get into Teaching.