A leaflet, flyer and poster to support the whooping cough vaccination programme.
Pregnant women are to be offered the whooping cough vaccination to help protect their newborn babies. A range of publications have been produced to support this programme.
- a leaflet that goes into detail about the vaccination programme in a question and answer format
- a flyer aimed at expectant mothers, explaining what they will need to know before having the vaccination
- a factsheet that gives the scientific background to the need for, and development of, the vaccination programme
- a poster
Further programme information:
- the vaccination against pertussis (whooping cough) for pregnant women programme page
- the whooping cough vaccination programme for pregnant women: extension to 2014 letter (this explains the continuation of the temporary programme for whooping cough (pertussis) vaccination for pregnant women).