This circular is provides information on removal allowance and disposal or rental of an officer’s former home.
- broad subject: police service
- issue date: 18 April 2006
- from: Crime Reduction and Community Safety Group (CRCSG) - Policing Policy Police Human Resources Unit (PHRU)
- sub category: police pay and conditions
- implementation date: 01 April 2006
- for more info contact: Olukemi Raji - 020 7035 1876
Copies sent to:
- clerks to police authorities
- Chief Officer of Police (England and Wales)
This circular publicises the Home Secretary’s approval for England and Wales of a new removal allowance agreed at the meeting of the Police Negotiating Board on 27 March 2006.
Details of agreement are as in the Police Negotiating Board Circular 2006/03, a copy of which is attached.