- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
- Part of:
- Regulatory guidance for medical devices and Patient safety
- 3 July 2012
Guidance for notified bodies on the regulation of IVDs for self-testing.
PDF, 85.5KB, 13 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) guidance for notified bodies covers:
- lay studies for self-test devices
- labelling requirements for self-test IVD devices
- information on the instructions for use
- conformity assessment routes for self-test devices
Published: 3 July 2012