Social work bursary information packs
Information for higher education institutions (HEIs) and students on social work bursary arrangements.
The information packs provide the social work bursary (SWB) allocations for Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) and the Education Support Grant (ESG) rates for the 2016 academic year. This document provides information for students on how to apply for a SWB and:
- the number of undergraduate SWB for social work students who started in the 2015 academic year
- the number of postgraduate SWB for students who start in the 2016 academic year
- criteria for HEIs to use in shortlisting students for a bursary
- the SWB and ESG rates
Published: 30 May 2013
Updated: 5 August 2016
- Updated Information for higher education institutions and students on the social work bursary arrangements for the 2016 academic year.
- Published social work bursary arrangements: 2015 information pack and updated the social work bursary information for HEIs and students
- Updates the social work bursary information for HEIs and students (2nd edition) and contains revised allocations for some HEIs.
- Published social work bursary arrangements: 2014 information pack
- First published.
From: Department of Health