Recovered appeal: Fleet Marston Farm, Fleet Marston, Aylesbury (refs: 2181033, 2189277, 2189387, 2197073, 26 January 2015)
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Part of:
- Planning applications: called-in decisions and recovered appeals and Planning system
- 27 January 2015
- Applies to:
Decision letter and Inspector’s Report on appeal relating to an application for planning permission.
Fleet Marston Farm, Fleet Marston, Aylesbury; land south-east of Aylesbury (Hampden Fields); and land north of Weedon Hill, Aylesbury (refs: 2181033, 2189277, 2189387, 2197073, 26 January 2015)
PDF, 3.26MB, 446 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Decision letter and Inspector’s Report on appeal relating to an application for:
- 2,745 dwellings, 30,000 square metres of employment space, school, care home, railway station;
- up to 3,000 dwellings, care home, land for a park and ride facility and a waste recycling facility, employment land, 2 schools, mixed-use local centre, and multi-functional green infrastructure
- 20 dwellings, employment development and park and ride facility
- up to 220 dwellings and a park and ride facility
Published: 27 January 2015