- Ministry of Defence
- Part of:
- Businesses who have signed the Armed Forces Covenant and Armed Forces Covenant
- 25 July 2014
- Last updated:
- 21 July 2017, see all updates
Find out which businesses have signed the Armed Forces Covenant and what they are pledging to do to support you and your family.
PDF, 946KB, 4 pages
PDF, 634KB, 4 pages
PDF, 1.12MB, 3 pages
PDF, 1.07MB, 3 pages
PDF, 1.31MB, 4 pages
About the Armed Forces Covenant for businesses
The Armed Forces Covenant for businesses is a voluntary pledge made by organisations who wish to demonstrate their concrete support for the armed forces community. It complements the Armed Forces Covenant and sits alongside the community covenant.
All covenants signed by businesses include a core statement of commitment that those adopting the scheme sign up to. This covers the 2 key principles of the Armed Forces Covenant, which are:
- no member of the armed forces community should face disadvantage in the provision of public and commercial services compared to any other citizen
- in some circumstances special treatment may be appropriate, especially for the injured or bereaved
Each organisation is then encouraged to offer support in a way most appropriate to their situation and capacity, with the pledge document including a ‘menu’ of options for them to sign up to. This menu covers employment support for veterans, reservists, service spouses and partners, as well as support for cadet units, Armed Forces Day, and discounts for the armed forces community. There is also an opportunity for companies and charitable organisations to add their own commitments based on local circumstances
Published: 25 July 2014
Updated: 21 July 2017
- Removal of businesses who have signed the Armed Forces Covenant (company names beginning with R) to a separate page.
- Addition of Reacon Intelligence Ltd, Re-Cycle, Rockford Components Ltd, Rye Town Council armed forces covenants.
- Added Rotherham Titan Rugby Club armed forces corporate covenant pledge.
- Addition of Ridgeway Training Ltd armed forces corporate covenant pledge.
- Addition of R3 Financial Services Group armed forces corporate covenant pledge.
- Addition of Red Rose Housing armed forces corporate covenant pledge.
- Addition of QPR FC armed forces corporate covenant pledge.
- Addition of Reachal Ltd and Revision Military (UK) Ltd armed forces corporate covenant pledge.
- Addition of R3 Affinity Alliance Limited (t/a Forces Travel) armed forces corporate covenant pledge.
- Added RSL Project Solutions Ltd armed forces covenant pledge.
- Added Rowland Brothers Funeral Directors.
- Added Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust: armed forces corporate covenant pledge
- Added signed pledges for Rethink Mental Illness, Rangoon Point, Royal Alexandra & Albert School, and Redrow Homes (Southern Counties).
- Added Robert Gordon's College
- Added signed pledge for RS4 Security.
- Added Rangers Football Club and Rangers Charity Foundation pledge
- Added signed pledge for RBSecurity.
- Added a re-signed pledge for QinetiQ Group plc.
- Added: Regional Network Solutions Ltd.
- Added a signed pledge for RPA Systems Limited.
- Added a signed pledge Reed Specialist Recruitment.
- Added a signed pledge for Redhill Analysts Ltd.
- Added new covenant pledge for Ridge & Partners LLP.
- Added Covenant pledges for RKG Group Limited.
- Added Corporate Covenent pledge for Ramboll UK Ltd.
- Added Redrok UK Ltd and Rhys Dobbs Tree Services.
- Added Rokel Engineering Limited
- Added signed pledges for Roma Roofing Supplies Ltd, and Rotork.
- Added RiiG Limited
- Added a signed pledge for Rugby Football Union.
- Added new pledge for Reserve Forces' & Cadets' Association for Greater London.
- Added signed pledges for Reach for More, Regency IT Consulting, and Rochdale Hornets Sporting Foundation.
- Added a signed pledge for RPS Planning and Development Ltd (Newark).
- Added new Covenant pledge for Ramco (UK) Limited.
- Included link to Holt's Military Banking.
- Added RWE Group covenant pledge.
- Added a signed pledge for RecruitME.
- Added Royal Mail Group.
- Added Qioptiq UK.
- Added signed pledges for Reepham High School and College, and Re-Org Limited.
- Added Reigate & Banstead Borough Council.
- Added RJD Technology Ltd.
- Added Rooftents Ltd & Rospeath Garage.
- Added a signed pledge for Ramblers Worldwide Holidays.
- Added a signed pledge for Rochdale Circle CIC.
- Added a signed pledge for Raytheon UK.
- Queen Alexandra Hospital Home.
- Added signed pledge for 'Rochdale Hornets Rubgy Football League Club Society Ltd'.
- Added Quadratek
- Added Royal British Legion Industries.
- Added a signed pledge for Rochdale Style Magazine.
- Added a signed pledge for Royal Air Forces Association.
- Added a signed pledge for the Queen Elizabeth Sixth Form College
- Added Reflow Limited.
- Rochdale Boroughwide Housing have now signed up.
- Added Rhondda Cynon Taf Council,
- Added a signed pledge for Rare Adventures.
- Added REN Ltd pledge
- Added Ryder Ltd.
- Added signed pledges for Renishaw Plc.
- First published.