Pubs Code: how to refer an issue to the adjudicator

Explains when and how to make a referral to the Pubs Code Adjudicator.


Refer an issue to the Pubs Code Adjudicator (form)

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


You can only refer an issue to the Pubs Code Adjudicator (PCA) if you are a tied tenant (or a pub owning business in relation to market rent only disputes), or authorised to act on their behalf.

This document explains when and how to make a referral.

Find out how to contact the PCA if you have a general enquiry.

Published 21 July 2016
Last updated 23 May 2018 + show all updates
  1. We have changed our email address
  2. Updated referral form.
  3. First published.