Pubs Code: disputes

Provides detail on which disputes can be referred to the Pubs Code Adjudicator and when.


Pubs Code: disputes (factsheet number 12)

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


Disputes in relation to how the Pubs Code is applied may be referred to the Pubs Code Adjudicator (PCA) for arbitration. This document explains which disputes can be referred, and when.

Find out how to contact the PCA and refer a dispute.

Read other guidance relating to the Pubs Code.

Published 21 July 2016