Public relations expenditure
FOI 9242 We have received a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 for the following: How much money have you spent specifically…
PDF, 10.1KB, 1 page
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
We have received a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 for the following:
- How much money have you spent specifically on external public relations support, each year, between 2003 and 2007?
- Which public relations agencies, specifically, have you employed or held on a roster each year, between 2003 and 2007?
- How much money have you spent on public relations campaigns each year, between 2003 and 2007?
- How much money did you spend on your most expensive public relations campaign of the last five years, and what was that campaign?
- How many public relations staff do you currently retain in-house?
- What is the name, job title and yearly remuneration of your most senior public relations or communications official?
We released the following information on the 29 April 2008.
Date: Tue Apr 29 11:42:53 BST 2008
Published: 29 April 2008
From: Home Office