This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
A progress update on the work of the Public Data Group (PDG).
Ref: BIS/15/247 PDF, 1.71MB, 21 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document is a progress update on the work of the Public Data Group (PDG). It includes:
- background information on the members of the group
- details on a survey on businesses that are using PDG data
- details of how PDG are supporting the increased use of their data
- an update on commitments set out in the summer statement
- information on the open data that provide