Public appointments for Ministry of Defence
The Ministry of Defence is responsible for making public appointments to a range of public bodies and public corporations.
PDF, 23.4KB, 2 pages
PDF, 14.1KB, 1 page
PDF, 12.4KB, 1 page
PDF, 9.35KB, 1 page
PDF, 11.7KB, 2 pages
PDF, 19.5KB, 2 pages
PDF, 10.7KB, 2 pages
PDF, 20.6KB, 1 page
PDF, 22.3KB, 2 pages
PDF, 19.9KB, 1 page
PDF, 22.1KB, 1 page
PDF, 22.1KB, 2 pages
PDF, 23.7KB, 2 pages
PDF, 21.1KB, 1 page
PDF, 20.4KB, 1 page
PDF, 21.4KB, 1 page
The department is committed to appointments to public bodies being made on merit. Ministerial appointments to Non-departmental public bodies and public corporations are made in accordance with the Office of Code of Practice of the Commissioner for Public Appointments more commonly known as the OCPA Code.
See the Cabinet Office website for current vacancies.
Published: 26 April 2013
Updated: 12 June 2017
- Added documents for public appointments in: December 2014, June 2015, February 2016, March 2016, May 2016, June 2016, August 2016, September 2016, November 2016, December 2016.
- Added January 2016
- Added MOD public appointments for August, September and December 2015.
- Added MOD Public appointments for March and June 2015.
- Added updated December 2014 and updated February 2015 document
- Added appointments to April 2014 to January 2015
- Added amended document for October 2013 and new document for December 2013.
- Added 'MOD public appointments: November 2013'.
- Added the public appointments for October 2013
- Added appointments for March, June, July and August 2013
- First published.
From: Ministry of Defence