PSV speed limiter exemption declaration form
- Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency
- Part of:
- Test and certificate application forms for buses and coaches and Road safety
- First published:
- 19 July 2013
- Last updated:
- 22 November 2016, see all updates
A form for declaring a public service vehicle (PSV) is exempt from requiring a speed limiter.
Ref: DVSA 73 PDF, 188KB, 1 page
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This form is used at an annual test if a PSV appears to require a speed limiter but the presenter wishes to declare it exempt.
PSV speed limiter exemptions can be granted if the vehicle:
- has been modified so as not to be capable of relevant speed
- is incapable of relevant speed by its original design
- is exempt by emissions approval
- has a particular use
Published: 19 July 2013
Updated: 22 November 2016
- Update made to PSV speed limiter exemption declaration form.
- First published.