PSN Quality of Service (QoS) specification
- Cabinet Office
- Part of:
- Public Services Network (PSN) technical interoperability documents and obligations for network services
- 27 October 2015
- Last updated:
- 3 May 2016, see all updates
This publication describes how Quality of Service (QoS) is maintained on PSN.
Read this document to find about:
- the PSN DiffServ region
- PSN service classes
- PSN QoS perfromance requirements
This document contains PSN technical interoperability obligations.
Published: 27 October 2015
Updated: 3 May 2016
- QOS.4 text in DNSP obligations clarified in April 2016. This was only a text change - the intent behind the obligation has not changed.
- We clarified the text in obligation QOS.4 in April 2016. This was a text change only - not a change to the intent behind the requirement.
- First published.