PSBP: Hertfordshire, Luton and Reading (private finance batch)
This publication was withdrawn on
This page is now out of date and has been replaced with a list of selected contractors for the Priority School Building Programme (PSBP) private finance batches which also shows the status of each batch.
Project information and updates about the Priority School Building Programme (PSBP) batch covering Hertfordshire, Luton and Reading.
The Herfordshire, Luton and Reading batch contains 7 secondary schools across the region that will be rebuilt and / or refurbished as part of the PSBP. They will be funded via private finance and nearly 9,000 pupils will be taught in new, fit for purpose buildings as a result.
The following schools are in this batch:
- Bishop’s Hatfield Girls’ School, Hatfield, Hertfordshire (academy)
- Goffs School, near Cheshunt, Hertfordshire (academy)
- Kings Langley School, Kings Langley, Hertfordshire (academy)
- Longdean School, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire (academy)
- Reading Girls’ School, Reading, Berkshire (foundation)
- Stopsley High School, Luton, Bedfordshire (foundation)
- Westfield Academy, Watford, Hertfordshire (academy)