Project information and updates about the Priority School Building Programme (PSBP) batch covering Hertfordshire, Luton and Reading.
The Herfordshire, Luton and Reading batch contains 7 secondary schools across the region that will be rebuilt and / or refurbished as part of the PSBP. They will be funded via private finance and nearly 9,000 pupils will be taught in new, fit for purpose buildings as a result.
The following schools are in this batch:
- Bishop’s Hatfield Girls’ School, Hatfield, Hertfordshire (academy)
- Goffs School, near Cheshunt, Hertfordshire (academy)
- Kings Langley School, Kings Langley, Hertfordshire (academy)
- Longdean School, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire (academy)
- Reading Girls’ School, Reading, Berkshire (foundation)
- Stopsley High School, Luton, Bedfordshire (foundation)
- Westfield Academy, Watford, Hertfordshire (academy)