Propose transfer of Societas Europaea from the UK (SE TR01)

Use this form to propose a transfer of an Societas Europaea (SE) from the UK.



This form should be used to propose a transfer of an SE from the UK.


If the UK leaves the EU with no deal, this form will be discontinued and no longer in use after exit day. Some European entities formed under EU law will no longer be able to be registered in the UK.

Published 6 October 2014