Property and estates management
An FOI disclosure about the Department's property and estates management.
MS Word Document, 51.5KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
- Date requested: 16 February 2011
- Publish date: 9 March 2011
- Updated: 4 October 2011
Can the department provide a detail of all vacant properties the Department of Education has responsibility for?
- Details of all vacant properties the Department for Education has responsibility for.
- The date when responsibility was assumed by the department.
- The total amount of rent, rates, service charge and other charges paid for these properties (broken down by year, property and property address) up to the current date.
The table details all of the surplus properties which are the responsibility of the Department for Education including those which are partially sublet. Information on all of these properties, which are available for occupation, is held on the Government property database ePIMS and is accessible by all government departments and associated bodies. The properties are also marketed on the open market by professional letting agents on behalf of the department.
Published: 9 March 2011
From: Department for Education