Prompt payment data for DfE
How long the Department for Education and its executive agencies take to pay invoices.
The percentage of invoices paid within 5 days and within 30 days of receipt. The data is in yearly quarters.
The data covers:
- Department for Education (DfE)
- National College for Teaching and Leadership (NCTL)
- Standards and Testing Agency (STA)
- Education Funding Agency (EFA)
- The Office of the Children’s Commissioner (OCC)
Read the policy note for more information about how government must report on prompt payments.
Published: 22 July 2016
Updated: 16 June 2017
- Updated 2016 to 2017 data to include figures from quarter 4 (January, February and March 2017).
- Updated 2016 to 2017 data to include figures from quarter 3 (October, November and December 2016).
- Updated 2016 to 2017 data to include figures from quarter 2 (July, August and September 2016).
- First published.