Poultry Health Scheme: list of members
- Animal and Plant Health Agency
- Part of:
- Guidance on importing and exporting live animals or animal products and Poultry registration
- 1 April 2014
- Last updated:
- 1 October 2014, see all updates
Details of poultry establishments who are approved members of the Poultry Health Scheme (PHS).
PDF, 93.9KB, 7 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
You must be a member of the Poultry Health Scheme (PHS) if you want to:
- export more than 20 birds or hatching eggs to another EU member state (as long as your business meets EU animal health and welfare rules)
- sell birds or eggs to other PHS members
- export to countries that require compliance with EU legislation
Published: 1 April 2014
Updated: 1 October 2014
- AHVLA documents have been re-assigned to the new Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA).
- First published.