Post Implementation Review of the UK’s transposition of the EU Oil Stocking Directive (2009/119/EC)
- Department of Energy & Climate Change
- Part of:
- DECC Better Regulation and Energy industry and infrastructure licensing and regulation
- 21 December 2015
Overview of the Post Implementation Review of the UK’s transposition of the EU Oil Stocking Directive (2009/119/EC)
PDF, 241KB, 25 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This Post Implementation Review assesses the effectiveness of the UK’s transposition of the EU Oil Stocking Directive (2009/119/EC), and considers on the impact of our actions taken to transpose a Directive, which was implemented on 1 January 2013. The review covers:
- The extent to which the Directive’s associated UK regulations are achieving their objectives;
- The impacts and costs that have resulted, and in particular, to what extent the effects anticipated in the regulation’s original Impact Assessment actually occurred;
- Whether there have been unintended consequences.
Published: 21 December 2015