Research and analysis
Populus Data Solutions survey on climate change
A breakdown of responses to UK survey questions on climate change run by Populus Data Solutions.
PDF, 166KB, 29 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The populus poll was with 2000 people from 5-6 November 2014.
- 73% think world leaders must urgently agree a global deal
- 0% think taking action can wait a few years
- 72% are aware of the benefits of tackling climate change
- 40% think that climate change will negatively impact me and my lifestyle
- 33% think taking action on climate change will negatively impact economic growth