User Guide to Police Powers and Procedures
- Home Office
- Part of:
- Police powers and procedures England and Wales statistics and Policing statistics
- 18 April 2013
- Last updated:
- 27 October 2016, see all updates
- Applies to:
- England and Wales
This guide to Police Powers and Procedures Statistics is designed to be a useful reference guide with explanatory notes on the statistics.
PDF, 436KB, 26 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The guide contains a glossary of terms, notes on interpreting the figures, and information on sources of data on other police powers.
Published: 18 April 2013
Updated: 27 October 2016
- Updated to accompany publication of 'Police powers and procedures England and Wales year ending 31 March 2016'.
- Updated 'User guide to Police powers and procedures'.
- Updated to accompany 'Police powers and procedures England and Wales year ending 31 March 2014'.
- Updated to accompany 'Police powers and procedures England and Wales 2012 to 2013.
- First published.