Personal Independence Payment (PIP) information for support organisations to use in their own communications.
This publication provides information about Personal Independence Payment (PIP), which support organisations are encouraged to use as part of their communications with their staff and clients. The publication includes information on the following subjects:
- general information for any organisation, including what PIP is, benefit rules, assessment criteria, timeline and claimant journey
- PIP and different claimant circumstances
- PIP and other benefits and services
- forms and leaflets
- more information about welfare reform
- common abbreviations
- where to go and who to contact for further help with PIP communications
Also available are seperate versions of the publication for specific audiences, including:
- local authority staff
- health professions
There is more information for support organisations in the PIP toolkit.
Information for claimants