PHE bulletin: 30 November 2015
Includes: Spending Review outcome for public health, HIV home sampling kit and improved vaccine uptake for many groups.
Ref: PHE publications gateway number 2015503 PDF, 207KB, 8 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Highlights of this bulletin include:
- Spending Review outcome for public health
- public health science centre of excellence
- rise in antibiotic resistant infections
- big data on cancer diagnosis published
- Sierra Leone declared Ebola transmission free
- HIV home sampling kit
- advice on reducing carbon monoxide poisoning
- healthy life expectancy data shows inequalities persist
- improved flu vaccine uptake for many groups
- almost half of people who inject drugs unaware they have hepatitis C
- updated Public health outcomes framework