Claim expenditure as a responsible person for Petroleum Revenue Tax

Use form PRT30 to make an expenditure claim as a responsible person.


Responsible persons expenditure claim (PRT30)

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


You must complete this form and post it to HMRC under Schedule 5 Oil Taxation Act 1975.

Email HMRC to ask for this form in Welsh (Cymraeg).

Published 4 April 2014