Claim research expenditure for Petroleum Revenue Tax

Use form PRT60B to claim research expenditure incurred before 16 March 1983, if you're a participator in an oil field.


Research expenditure (PRT60B)


Use form PRT60B to claim for expenditure to be allowed under schedule 7 of the Oil Taxation Act 1975.

Email HMRC to ask for this form in Welsh (Cymraeg).

Before you start

If you are using an older browser, eg Internet Explorer 8, you’ll need to update it or use a different browser. Find out more about browsers.

You’ll need to fill in the form fully before you can print it. You can’t save a partly completed form so we suggest you gather all your information together before you begin to fill it in.

If you’re a participator in an oil field you can also use Petroleum Revenue Tax (PRT) forms:

Published 9 September 2014