The Winter edition of the personal health budgets newsletter, including an update on the pilot of personal health budgets in the NHS.
PDF, 1.09MB, 5 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The bumper Winter 2012 edition of ‘Update’, the personal health budgets information sheet, has been published - including all the news about national rollout of the policy across the NHS.
This edition includes:
- Headline story: Personal health budgets to roll out following pilot evaluation
- Government response to the evaluation
- New good practice toolkit for NHS health and social care practitioners, and stories from the pilot
- “Pilots and beyond”by Zoe Porter, Department of Health delivery programme lead
- Pilot milestones over four years
- Staying up-to-date: regional NHS events, public consultation, twitter and LinkedIn and websites for professionals and the public